Tuesday, 9 November 2010
World's greatest mysteries
It had all sorts of weird events like raining birds or frogs, spontaneous combustion, people raised by wolves, people waking up and suddenly speaking a foreign language fluently, UFOs and alien abductions, the Bermuda triangle, etc. Last night, as we had yet another unsettled night with the girls, I realised that I could write a book of great unsolved mysteries based solely on my girls.
Here are some of the chapters that would need to be included:
* Sleeping through the night – only to be done when your sister doesn't sleep through, ensuring mum doesn't get to sleep, ever.
* Making mess in multiple rooms simultaneously.
* Loving a meal one night, hating it the next.
* Fighting with your sister and sticking up for her at the same time.
* Getting angry about something, you just don't know what it is.
* Having texta on a least one body part at all times.
* Absolutely needing right this minute whatever your sister has in her hand.
* Getting food on the back of your head at every meal time.
Forget Russia, young kids really are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.