Last week I was so full of Christmas cheer it was bursting out my ears. I was Deck the Halls personified. All you had to do was string some lights on me and I'd actually be Christmas. This week, not so much.
I'm not going to bore with my whinging, cause nobody wants to hear that. Instead, I'm just going to write a list of all the things I would like for the festive season and new year. You know, put it out to the universe and all that jazz.
* Good health for all my family and friends. We've been in contact with far too many doctors and hospitals in recent days, so I'd just love everyone just to feel their very best.
* I'd also like 2011 to be the year my family and friends find happiness and contentment in what they're doing.
* I want a joyful and relaxing time with my family this holiday period. Free from stress, pettiness and anything else unnecessary.
* Sleep, lots of sleep, for all my loved ones.
* Moments of pure exhilaration and joy in 2011. (Seeing as I was already asking I thought I'd throw that one in.)
In fact, I'll trade my whole Christmas list just for one of the above points.
OK, I'm off to eat fruit mince pies, read A Christmas Carol, listen to White Christmas, make some shortbread and anything else necessary to capture this Christmas spirit and bottle it up.