I'm not going to reflect back on 09 (it's all a bit of a blur as I've already mentioned), instead I'm going to focus on 2010. I love saying twenty-ten, it has special something about it. Plus I'm amazed that we're actually in 2010 - in my mind I'm still partying like it's 1999.
So to kick off on a positive note, I'm going to do my top 10 things to achieve/do in 2010. If they're written down for the whole world to see, then I might actually have to get off my bum and cross some of them off the list. So here we go:
1) Eat healthy and drink less (or not at all).
2) I want exercise to be a regular part of my day (yawn... I know, I know all very boring stuff but necessary).
3) I want to pamper myself more - take more time out for just me; buy myself clothes; do my nails; spoil myself with a pretty bauble now and again; get my hair done regularly.
4) Take some singing/music classes. I have been wanting to do this for so long, but now I want to find a way to make it happen.
5) Have a beach holiday with my family.
6) Start a long-term saving/investment plan.
7) Finish my backyard (it's been a project in progress for two years!) and make it a lovely place to be.
8) Plan an overseas holiday for 2011 - either New York or France (or both!).
9) Cook a sensational three-course French meal for Skip (doesn't really go with number 1, I know).
10) Find a wonderful dream to chase and start chasing it.