Now, today is a special day for Megs, it's the day her baby is born. I have been thinking of you today, Megs, and hope it has been full of absolute joy for you. I have been saving this award for today in honour of her.
As part of the award I have to write 7 interesting things about myself. Hmm that may be hard! I can't promise they will be interesting, but I'll try.
1) A number of Skip's relatives and my relatives share birthdays.
2) Lil-lil and I are both obsessed with Asian food. Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, you name it. I actually think Lil-lil may have been Asian in a past life!
3) I'm close to jumping off and actually studying some of things I said I would do. Yes, singing lessons and writing courses are coming my way. If I could just save the money to pay for them.
4) I used to be obsessed with James Dean. He's still a favourite of mine.
5) I used to dream of being the first woman to win a Best Director Oscar.
6) I would love to live in Hong Kong one day (and fulfill my Asian food urges, mainly BBQ pork!)
7) Hong Kong Phooey used to be my favourite cartoon character. He was a number one super guy, faster than the human eye.
Ok, I admit, I was running a bit thin there.
Now to tag 7 other beautiful bloggers:
PS - the gorgeous Brenda from MummyTime also tagged me for two awards, I will pass them on soon. I promise.