So here are 7 things I'm thankful for today:
* My friends. I have a great bunch of school friends who came to visit last night - they can make me laugh like no one else, some I've known since I was 5. I've also been fortunate to have a new friend come in to my life this year and I'm lucky enough to be spending her birthday with her today.
* My girls' sense of humour - they make me roll on the floor with laughter at some of their antics. I never knew that toddlers could be so purposely funny.
* Skip's dedication to me and the girls. He tries so hard to make our life better.
* Chinatown - full of fun, action, cheap clothes and delicious food.
* My mum - always ready to do whatever she can for my family.
* The weekend - a whole two days dedicated to the fun things in life.
* Having the opportunity to stay at home with my girls.